Farm Bureau Events
April 4: Marion County Farm Bureau’s 2017 Ag Tour. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for info.
May 5-7: OFB Young Farmers & Ranchers NE Oregon Ag Tour (more info to come!)
June 25-30: Summer Ag Institute West (Corvallis)
July 16-21: Summer Ag Institute East (Union/La Grande)
Other Events in the Oregon Ag Community
April 4: FARM MARKET REPORTS, Understanding and applying them, OSU Extension Auditorium, SOREC in Central Point
April 13: USDA: Whole Farm Revenue Protection Workshop at Central Point OSU Southern Oregon Research and Extension Center
April 13: Training for Yamhill County Area Agriculture Employers by BOLI, 9:00 a.m. to 12 noon. Doors open at 8:30 a.m., WorkSource Yamhill, 370 NE Norton Lane, McMinnville, OR 97128, RSVP to email@example.com
April 15: Oregon Women for Agriculture Auction
April 25: In the Field: Salem Agriculture Seminar.
- Complying With New Labor and Employment Laws/Employee Handbook Workshop
– Melissa Carlgren, CPA, Geffen Mesher
- Jean Back, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
- Brenda Frketich, Kirsch Family Farms, Inc.
- Keeping Your Finances in Order
- Royce Ann Simmons, Harvest Capital Company
- Clark Seavert, Oregon State University
- Making the Most of Your Water Rights, and Getting New Ones
- Elizabeth Howard, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt
- Drone Use in Agriculture: How New Technologies Can Improve Your Operations and Profits
Speaker: Craig Russillo, Schwabe Williamson & Wyatt